Parenting That Heals
My clients consist of parents who have toddlers through to late teens, that are grappling with any kind of learning, behavior or mood challenges. I can consult with you in an office visit, by phone or Skype. My Healing Parent treatment plan, which is based on my life-changing whole child method, is completely personalized to address the specific and unique needs of your child, yourself and your family.
How the consulting process works
1. You schedule an appointment for an initial session of 90 minutes which is for parents only.
2. You receive online Intake Forms to complete.
2. I will conduct a thorough analysis of your responses on the Intake Forms.
3. At the scheduled initial session, using my whole child healing expertise, I will show you what my analysis of your Intake Forms reveals, such as.
- What is causing your child’s particular problems
- If there are environmental triggers that may be inflaming the problem
- What your child needs differently from you
- How you can adjust your parenting to be a good fit for your child’s unique needs
- What specific new parenting skills you need that will help your child behave positively, learn easily, love life and feel good about themselves
- If there are any physiological / genetic concerns that you should explore and correct
4. If you decide to proceed with the recommended treatment plan, we schedule session dates. The number of sessions required will vary depending on the challenges facing the child, and the family, and may involve combinations of individual, couples or family counselling.
Initial session: $200 (90 minutes); Coaching sessions: $150 (1 Hour)
A PayPal payment plan is available.
Request your First Appointment
For those parents who cannot attend private coaching, Dr. Sandy offers:
Online Healing Parent Coaching Programs
Presentations to Parent Groups, PTA’s …
The overall goal of Dr. Sandy’s Healing Parent coaching is to provide parents with the knowledge and tools to connect with their children in healing ways that:
– Feel right for the child
– Supports the child’s emotional development
– Enhances the health of the child
– Builds a resilient and robust inner spirit
– Supports a healthy body and brain
– Creates a healing home environment
– Strengthens the natural talents and abilities of the child